Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The beautiful Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Couture Plaque

My little "office" 

Two more beauties

What better way to start a new blog but with a few new chairs. I had my eyes on these beautiful Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Darcy chairs for a long long loooong time. Finally received 2 from Hubby for Christmas and for my birthday. Then when we saw how beautiful they are, we ordered 3 more for the dining table. So we'll have 5 all together soon (I'll post pictures when I have them all here)! They were quiet the expense but we've been saving for a while...so finally it happened! 


I am a huge Rachel Ashwell fan and a sucker for anything she does, her taste collides with mine, or should I say my taste with hers? The interesting thing is, even before I learned about her I loved this style (although I wasn't able to streamline it until I  got familiar with Shabby Chic), so I am eternally grateful to her for being such an inspiration not only on decorating but on the ups and downs of life through her books and blog posts as well. 

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!!
    Would love to see more photos of your home!
    Have a great day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!:)
    I'll post more pics soon, however, I have to tell you my home is still in progress..I hope one day I'll be able to transform mine so that it will satisfy my huge shabby chic craving because as of now it's still far from my dream home. I love yours however, so I can get my fill through your wonderful blog until then.. :)

    ReplyDelete