Saturday, February 11, 2012

I noticed there are pictures that I simply like, love, or inspire me, then there are pictures that touch me in a deeper level and I found that I also keep thinking about them. I came across two photos like that lately and both of them are from Shabby Chic. Here they are:

If I had to select an image to describe the word "magic", this would be it. I feel warm, fuzzy and safe just looking at this picture.

I wonder which Shabby Chic store this photo was taken? Whichever it was, this picture just encompasses all that I love about Shabby Chic and what I would want my dream home to be. This photo is perfection to me.

2 comments:

  1. Hola Ivette, your blog is lovely... welcome to this wonderful blogging world!!!
    hugs from Chile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maria,
    Thank you so much!! I appreciate it!:)

    ReplyDelete