Saturday, February 11, 2012

Classics On Blue Ray

As I mentioned in my previous post, I pre-ordered Dangerous Liaisons that just came out on Blue-Ray. It finally arrived and I had a chance to watch it the night before. I was so thrilled with the picture quality!! On my old copy, I was not able to pick up the details on the costumes and the furniture, however, the bad picture quality was remedied on the new Blue-Ray release and now it is possible to enjoy every single crystal on the chandeliers and every bead and embroidery on the costumes!

While I was at it, I also ordered my other favorite movie that was also just released on Blue-Ray; Pride And Prejudice! I really think they done a better job on the latter because the picture quality is even better here than on Dangerous Liaisons.

After watching both movies, I concluded that both new releases are equally worth having and the old copies that I watched to death will have to go..

No comments:

Post a Comment