Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Teacups from E-Bay

It's been a long time that I wanted to have a nice teacup collection, but somehow I never took the time to look for them. Then last week as I was searching E-Bay I came across a pair of vintage Bavarian teacups from the 30's that I always dreamed of owning. The price was quite steep for just two mugs without saucers ($90) so I decided to do a search. This is what I found:


These are not exactly the same as the 30's style cups but I do like them a lot! Especially the pink one. It has an interesting salmon pink color. I would like to create an eclectic collection of teacups with saucers and a matchy-matchy set. Now I am just waiting for my teapot to arrive so I can brew a nice pot and enjoy..

I couldn't resist the temptation to upload a photo of the vintage cups that I love so much..maybe one day I come across similar ones but cheaper:



No comments:

Post a Comment